- CPL14 Mandelic Cleansing Gel - Massage into damp skin to remove oil, debris, and impurities. Rinse completely with warm water.
- For manual exfoliation use CP65 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser - apply to damp skin with gentle pressure in a circular motion. Rinse completely ~OR~ For a mini chemical peel, use MX25-Mandelic Acid Peel. (See peel protocol)
- Extractions (if necessary)
- CM73 Fruit Enzyme Mask - Massage gently into face and neck with fingertips or use fan brush. Apply steam for 10-15 minutes, then remove completely with warm damp sponges or towels.
- CPL05 Purifying Toner ~OR~ CR75 Mandelic Acid Toner - Apply with cotton pad to entire face and neck. Avoid eyelids and contact with eyes.
- CT07 – or – CPL78 Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% or 10% ~OR~ CN59 – or – CN64 10% or 15% Mandelic Acid Serum Apply to entire face and breakout area. Allow product to absorb for a few minutes. Avoid contact with eyes, and around mouth area.