Everyday Skin Damage
Whether or not we realize it, there are a number of supposedly common and normal habits that we take part in every day that can, in one way or another, cause damage to our skin. Everybody knows the importance of being cautious when in the sun, but there are actually many more potential threats that we don’t seem to do much to avoid. Obviously we won’t be able to eliminate every single aspect of our lives that can cause skin damage, but it helps to be aware so that you can work on habits over a period of time.
- Drinking coffee – caffeine can lead to dry skin and make wrinkles appear more noticeable. You don’t have to quit, but it always helps to cut back.
- Skipping meals – sure we may live hectic lives, but missing chow time can really have some negative effects on your skin (faster aging and drying out).
- Not enough water – not hydrating enough can leave your skin rough and dry. Drink more water and it’ll fight off aging to help you keep a glow.
- Dirty sunglasses – when you don’t wipe them off, bacteria can gather and make its way into the pores on your nose; this can cause some breakouts and irritation.
- Not enough sleep – this can lead to dull skin and clogged pores. Make sure to get a full night’s rest!
- Squinting – keep those prescriptions up-to-date! Squinting can cause fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes.
Everybody slips up sometimes, it’s just human nature! If you find that any of these habits, or any of another number of potentially harmful actions, have caused damage to your skin, there’s no need to worry. Why? Because Pharmco Labs has an array of products that can effectively combat each and every single one of these types of skin damage, and more; it’s the purpose of the name, to help you find the best way to treat your skin right.