Vitamin B Gel is a moisturizer designed to manage oil, fight clogged pores and help control excess sebum production without over-drying or unwanted shine.
Studies have shown topical Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to have the following benefits:
- Increased rate of exfoliation
- Reduced redness
- Increased moisture barrier repair
- Inhibits melanin formation (minimizes dark spots)
- Increased collagen sysnthesis
- Beneficial for acne and rosacea
- Potent anti-inflammatory
Ingredients: Purified Water, Squalane, Panthenol , Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Zemea Propanediol, Niacinamide, Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Glyceryl Stearate, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglecerin.